Jan 13, 2011

Pretty of the week: Romantic Garden - my dream dress

Infanta is probably hands down my favorite place from which to order. I own several JSKs and blouses from them, as well as a pair of their frilly shorts which I love wearing around the house. They have all been amazing quality and a perfect fit, as well as exactly my style. But this is my dream dress. Honestly, I could put this toe to toe with any Baby dress and, even if I were offered it at the same price, I would want this more. I love it that much.

I'm not sure if it's the vertical-but-not-perfectly-so stripes edged with tiny flowers or the teeny pompoms on the lace, but I find this dress completely irresistible. I want this so very very badly. I have the money for it, even. Unfortunately, my dream dress is sold out, off to homes with others who I can only hope love it as much as I.

Not that I have given up. No. I still have daydreams of strolling through the zoo in spring, twirling my parasol and showing off my gorgeous dream dress.

1 comment:

  1. I just got this dress... the shipping took forever and I wanted it in blue, but when it arrived in pink, it was suuuper beautiful...
    the lace on the bottom is really soft :3

    ReplyDelete