Jun 23, 2011

Pretty of the Week: Classical Puppets

This might be a shop you've heard of in relation to petticoats, but not one I've seen talked about for much else. Not so long ago, however, I noticed an extremely beautiful dress they had for sale.

The front.

 The back

Some of the lovely details.

While without having seen anything from the shop outside of petticoats doesn't give a lot to judge the quality of the dress, I have to say that on a purely visual scale I prefer this dress to any of the special dresses Baby has put out recently. It costs much more than one would expect from a taobao shop, but if the price and the overdone style isn't for you, they have a similar dress toned down a bit for more normal wear.

Honestly, I'm in love with those flower covered bustle ruffles.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't usually like OTT Lolita, but that dress is utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete