Jun 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge - A Day in Pictures

Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.

So on Saturday I decided to take pictures throughout the day for this challenge and it was actually a lot harder than I thought. Partially because I was trying to DO things and partially because half of the day was spent unpacking and such at home. But I have enough to give everyone an idea, I think.

I got up and got ready pretty early.

Before I left I helped the kitten make Matt a father's day card.

Mmm. Breakfast.

Stop one.

Jewelpets are adorable. I bought to make-up bag.

Walking around the mall (I'd never been to this one before) I saw this and had no choice.

Second breakfast. (Free raspberry star! Score!) But I was so caught up in chocolate-bannanna-goodness I didn't take picks of Claires or the game stop I went in.

Up next was the book store. I took photos of maybe 20 or so covers to remember for later. Here are a few that looked extra interesting.





Then to the antique mall to pick up my cameo! Isn't she pretty!

I went back home after that to get to work. But before I started I changed into something comfy.

Washed all the dishes because moving vans are icky.

Put them all away. With a much nicer kitchen the Hubby and I sat down for micro dinner lunches and watched Sherlock Holmes do awesome things. (no picks, sorry)

I eventually stopped browsing craft ideas and made steak pinwheels for dinner.

And we ate this while we watched Torchwood and Colbert.

As a bonus, I ran to the craft store and made fluffy stars from this amzing tutorial the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. I've read Matched. I got it on my Nook a few months back and its really good. Its sort of like The Giver and Hunger Games. A fabulous book with smart characters. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete