May 23, 2011

Pretty of the Week: Many New Infanta Dresses (a bit delayed, sorry)

It's no secret that I am in love with Infanta. More than any other brand (or Brand) they pretty much consistently make dresses that seem to be just for me. Perfect for my style and shockingly not out of my budget for occasional purchases. Lately they've put out a ton of new dresses and I am seriously in love with just about all of them. Sadly, the timing was just AFTER I'd sent in my money for my massive summer wardrobe order. I managed to scrape up enough for a couple of the new dresses, but most of them will have to wait another two or three months - if my prayers are answered and they remain in stock.

I named it the blue poof and it is one of the two that I absolutely needed in my life. Especially with moving to such a tropical, beachy feeling area. It just looks like the perfect frothy cloud in the exact perfect shade of sky and powder blue. I'm pretty sure wearing this dress will feel like floating.

This one looks so very romantic! I almost managed to add this one, but alas, it will have to wait for me. On the bright side, I honestly can't decide which color I like best, so I'll at least have double the chance of it being in stock when I'm able to order it. It needs a simple rose hair clip and a lacy parasol to complete the perfect garden princess image.

I can only think of strawberry lemon-aid pie when I see this dress.  I may never own it - yellow and I don't play well together - but it's so refreshing I may have to someday give it a try anyways.

This is such a simple, innocent dress! It's not full of bows and ribbons and bold prints. The ruffles and tiny flowers are subtle and precious. This is a dress that will lend itself to a million different styles and always steal the show by not trying to.

I saved the best for last. I cannot get over how amazing this is. Not the most practical purchase at the start of summer, but the idea of missing this dress was too heartbreaking to consider. It's just... utterly gorgeous. There isn't even much I can say other than look at it. Just look. Bask in the glory that is this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment