Mar 3, 2011

Pretty of the week: St. Mephisto Cathedrale - my other dream dress

I know many girls that have only a solo dream dress. I happen to have two, though this is a second place to the Infanta striped dress. I have to wonder if that's my mind playing with me and doing what it can to make me happy due to the price of the dress or an honest opinion, but never the less.

Even if I'm unsure where it stands in the dream dress hierarchy, I do know that I love this print. The ivory colorway ties with the purple one as my favorite, though I see myself wearing the ivory much more if I were to ever be lucky enough to own it. There are so many ways I can see it coordinated, too. A rose pink cardigan and pink shoes. A chocolate blouse and boots. And ivory or cream blouse or cutsew, and pink and chocolate hair clips. That's just what I'm picturing off the top of my head. I would love to wear this jsk on a long thrifting adventure, finding vintage pieces to wear it in new ways.

1 comment:

  1. when i read the title mana cames to my mind lol. it's a gorgeous dress. i can imagine myself in a picnic under some autumn tints, surounded by brown and orange leaves dancing in the wind. cameos and pearls are a good match- and a brown cardigan is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete