Mar 31, 2011

Pretty of the Week: Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale


Are quaint little houses not adorable? The print makes me think of those cute little model villages, only made of valentines candy and displayed on delicate lace doilies. I love that, though it looks cute and edible, this isn't a super sweet print. It has a pretty, old world kind of charm. It's as if Hansel and Gretel found a candy village filled with perfectly lovely people that gave them sweets and packed them a bag of food for their parents before sending them safely home with an invitation to visit on weekends.

But I must say that the black version of the print has the extra charm of looking like a romantic midnight stroll as well as a strawberries and chocolate village.

 I won't lie, it kinda makes me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment